swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:45:42 +0000

Hello everybody,

Swarm look very nice, well done! I found your site by doing a search for science apps objective-c, or something to that effect. It's great to see objective-c in science applications, I really like the language.

I program objective-c apps for my phd research and would find it really interesting to have a mess around with your objective-c wrapper for gsl. How would I be able to do that?

Also, as it's quite rare to find objective-c in scientific applications (it's mostly C++) do you know of any web community where people like me and other can communicate?

Kind regards,

Daniel.