swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:51:28 -0600

Daniel J Farrell wrote:

Hello everybody,

Swarm look very nice, well done! I found your site by doing a search for science apps objective-c, or something to that effect. It's great to see objective-c in science applications, I really like the language.

I program objective-c apps for my phd research and would find it really interesting to have a mess around with your objective-c wrapper for gsl. How would I be able to do that?

I did not know there was an ObjC wrapper for gsl.  Where did you see that?

Also, as it's quite rare to find objective-c in scientific applications (it's mostly C++) do you know of any web community where people like me and other can communicate?

The most active places I've found are the usenet group for objc and the swarm-support list. There has been rising interest in ObjC since the Mac OSX is built with it.

Kind regards,

Daniel.