swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] evolution of cooperation in a complex environment

From: Jakson Alves de Aquino
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] evolution of cooperation in a complex environment
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:53:29 -0300

Dear All,

During my doctorate I used swarm to developed a model of evolution of
cooperation in a complex environment, including sexual reproduction.
The thesis is in Portuguese, but I have a paper in English. It was not
published yet but if someone is interested I can send it by e-mail.

The thesis, an abstract (in English), the source code of the model
(with the variable names in English), and binaries for Ubuntu 7.10 are
at:

http://jalvesaq.googlepages.com/thesis.html

Best regards,

Jakson Aquino