Re: simple objc/swarm question

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: simple objc/swarm question
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 16:48:09 MST

>Please excuse the novice objC/swarm question.
>I must be missing something basic.

No, actually you're missing something complicated. What you did works
fine for Objective C classes, but things in the defobj, collections,
and schedule libraries are not "normal" classes, they're something
fancy built out of protocols. I'll leave it to Roger to describe how
one goes about subclassing them: I don't understand it very well myself.