FAQ questions

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: FAQ questions
Date: Fri, 3 May 96 21:07:59 +0200

Hi,

Are you thinking of including any chapters in the FAQ on Swarm
objects and libraries? I have been waiting for some clearer
indications on how to use Swarm to create recursive swarms, i.e.
where agents (or the behavioral unit being simulated) are themselves
societies of units. For example, can each individual have his own
space of objects and scheduling?

Examples or hints for these kinds of simulations would also help
those who want to use Swarm to model hierarchies and other nested
societies/economies (re Frank Lin's question to this list earlier
this week)

If you can give us some immediate feedback on this question, that
would be swell - but I am also willing to write it out in a clearer
fashion for future consideration in the FAQ or other documentation.

Looking forward to the next release,
-Benedikt Stefansson
Benedikt Stefansson
address@hidden
Until June 18th 1996:

Center for Experimental Economics Laboratory
Department of Economics, University of Trento

Tel: [+39] 461 88 2246
Fax: [+39] 461 88 2222

Dipartimento di Economia
Universita degli Studi di Trento