Re: Trouble compiling swarm.

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Re: Trouble compiling swarm.
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 14:59:12 EDT

Hi, Terry,

    Since no one's answered, I'll jump in with a guess.  In my /usr/local/lib
directory, I need not only libtk4.0.a but also a link libtk.a pointing to the
real thing.  Ditto for libtcl7.4.a and libtcl.a.  Also, of course, had to
edit Makefile.conf , as the default SFI library locations are unusual.  And
it's not a typo--so far as I know, swarm required, and still requires, tk4.0
and tcl7.4, not 4.1 and 7.5, though I don't know whether the other versions
cause a problem.

    Like I said, this is only a guess, and I haven't installed the latest
swarm yet.

Best of luck,
    Ginger