Re: Tk include files

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Tk include files
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 09:11:27 -0400 (EDT)

The tk.h file comes with the tcl/tk package.
The Tk.h file comes with the libtclobjc package.
They are different, you need them both.

It sounds like you don't have the Tk.h file in
the paths defined in Makefile.conf OTHERINCDIRS= line.

  - r

ps Just for everyone's info:
  I have successfully made all of the swarm-960513 and the apps
  on our HPUX machines and they seem to run ok for the
  little testing of done so far.
  I didn't need to change anything except the OTHER* lines
  in the Makefile.conf (and install the new blt, of course).
  So to the Swarm-Team...good job on a smooth version change!

pps I notice several of the demos have not be ported
   to the new system.  I would guess that was because the
  swarm folks had to make it Alife ;-)  I do hope
  you'll port those other demos (eg antsort) as those
  are really good intro demo / teaching tools.

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html