heatbug probe bug

From: Ted Belding
Subject: heatbug probe bug
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 14:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-
There seems to be a problem with the Swarm probe mechanism, at least in the
heatbug demo.  When I click on a heatbug with the right mouse button, I
get the error:
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
Object2dDisplay: invalid coordinates to make probe (20,515952822)
*** execution continuing...

Offhand, it looks like the method handleButton:X:Y: (inherited by
ZoomRaster from Raster) is calling Object2dDisplay's makeProbeAtX:Y:
method with a bad y coordinate.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding           address@hidden or address@hidden
University of Michigan       Program for the Study of Complex Systems