swarm bibliography?

From: Paul W. Box
Subject: swarm bibliography?
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 12:35:58 -0400

This information may already be available somewhere that I haven't
looked.

Is there a bibliography anywhere of research that has made use of swarm?
With all the sample programs provided with the beta release, are there
any publications that have resulted from them?  If so, how is the best
way to find them?

If such a list does not exist, could I suggest at this point with
swarm's public release that people using it for publications provide
this info to someone who maintains a list?  This might make a useful
addition to the FAQ or swarm's web page.

I am trying to graduate this summer, and do not plan to be at this
address for more than a few months.  I would be willing to take on the
task of starting such a list, but I cannot make any commitments at this
point to maintaing it after I graduate.

Just a thought.
--
/*  Paul Box                      |        Cogito ergo                */