Re: Tk.h

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: Tk.h
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 14:54:11 MDT

(first, an aside - we understand that these sorts of questions need to
be answered, and are happy to answer them. But I suspect for people
who already have Swarm installed, they aren't that interesting. What
we really want this list for is for people to discuss how they are
using Swarm - questions about how to build models, what Swarm
supports, etc. Are the installation questions getting in the way of
that goal?)

>I just installed the newest version of swarm and have run into a
>problem. Everything goes great until it tries to make BLTgraph.m It
>wants to find Tk.h as referenced from tkextra but it's nowhere to be
>found!

It's in libtclobjc. Make sure the include path for libtclobjc is
somewhere in Makefile.conf, OTHERINCDIRS