Re: two tutorial questions

From: Benoit Desrosiers
Subject: Re: two tutorial questions
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 17:08:27 -0400

Hi, here is my answer to your question, I maybe wrong since I'm new to
swarm to, but if I'm wrong I will learn something else ;-)

1) the parameters should be in the setup file, I think that someone
changed it in one of the example and nobody cared to fix it, but it
definitively should be in the setup file

2) try to replace
   SWARMHOME=/swarm-1.0.1
   by
   SWARMHOME=../swarm-1.0.1   (notice the ..)

bye,
Benoit