Re: Bug in Linked Lists?

From: Kevin Crowston
Subject: Re: Bug in Linked Lists?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:23:52 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion, Ken... it's helpful to know it wasn't just me.
I got around the problem by building a second list skipping the duplicates
rather than messing with the first.

Roger, when I have time I'll try to get the problem down to a short piece
of code, but it won't be this week, I don't think.  I did a lot of adds
using the index before I did the removes, so perhaps that's contributory.
What I'm doing is constructing a  Euler path through a graph (which
involves recursively walking around loops) and then creating a tour by
deleting duplicate visits to a node.

Kevin