blt patch

From: Chris Goldspink
Subject: blt patch
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:04:00 +0930

I am in the process of installing Swarm on a Linux 4.0 system. I have a
problem with the make of blt2.1.   I changed the directory error in the
config.BLT file as per the FAQ but assume this is not the frequently
refered to 'Glen's Patch'. I have searched the archives and can find
various douments which make reference to this patch but cannot find the
source could someone point me in the right direction or if you have a
copy of the posting, forward it to me direct. Thanks

Chris Goldspink
address@hidden