binary swarm HP version - won't make

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: binary swarm HP version - won't make
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:26:02 -0600

Charles Fisher writes:
 > I obtained the binary version of swarm-1.01 for HP 9.05 from your website,
 > but
 > when I try to run make, I get the following message:
 >
 > Make: Must be a separator on rules line 40.  Stop.

Did anyone ever answer you?  If not, I suspect that the makefile
either has spaces on line 40 instead of tabs

OR

it could be that you're not using GNU make (but I doubt this
is the problem).

Remember that you don't need to run make in the binary directory.
You only need to unpack it, set up the environment variables like
the readme says, then go over to your applications directory and
run make.

glen
--
{glen e. p. ropella <address@hidden> |  Send lawyers, guns, and money!  }
{Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            }