Here's some objects

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Here's some objects
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:04:50 -0500

I have just uploaded to /users-contrib/incoming a tarball containing a few
utility objects. Glen, please make them available on the web site. They are
also appended to this message, since the file's so small.

The objects are:

SimpleProbeDisplay, CompleteProbeDisplay : 1.0.3 version with
-getTopLevelFrame added (cf. the recent thread on positioning probe displays).

AppendFile: same as OutFile, except it opens the given file in 'append'
mode instead of 'write' mode, so that an existing file is not wiped out.

ListShuffler: a tweak to Ted Belding's Shuffler. It shuffles a partial list
or the whole list, using the default system random objects if you don't
supply your own.

QSortA: a tweak to Manor's fix to QSort, where I've added a method to
reverse the order of the objects in a given collection.

QSortD: like QSortA, except the default sort order is *descending*.

All of this will live happily in <simtools> or in your application directory.
Of course, it is totally untested and you use it at your own risk ...

Cheers,
Sven