Illegal Instruction!

From: John Carlos Escobar
Subject: Illegal Instruction!
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:16:12 -0400

I have a binary copy of Swarm in Solaris.  All my examples, including
Heatbugs and simpleCBug, compile error-free and warning-free, but when I try
to run it, I get "Illegal Instruction".  When I run the debugger it dies at:
   initSwarm(argc,argv);
With the following error message:
   Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
   0x166620 in __objc_init_install_dtable ()

Any ideas where my problem might be?  I'm stumped.

--John