Graph library 0.2

From: manor
Subject: Graph library 0.2
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 21:43:56 -0400

Dear address@hidden,

As promised in August, I have provided Glen with an update of
GraphLib (0.2). It contains a new version of GraphLib which
supports node deletion (in response to Alex Lancaster's question),
as well as a new demonstration program (DynamicGraph) a new layout
algorithm implemented by Thor Sigvaldason, and an updated version
of Bank. I hope Glen will be able to make the new version available
on the next swarm release.

In the meanwhile screenshots of the new demo program are available at:

       http://www.santafe.edu/~manor/ring.gif
       http://www.santafe.edu/~manor/boing.gif

   [They show the same graph being arranged by the two supported
    layout algorithms]

If you would like to go ahead and try to install these bits and pieces
right away, they can all be found in:

   ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/manor/contrib.tar.gz

[Note: that some changes to the <tkobjc.h> library are required, but all
       the code is provided.]

I will not be available to support the installation/debugging of this
code in the near future due to an impending military 'sabbatical'
(I will be off-line for approx. 1 year effective today) so feel free
to take over the <graph.h> re-implement it, optimize it etc. etc.

Regards,

Manor.