Win95

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Win95
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:30:07 -0800

I am happy to report that I have a fairly complex simulation
running on WIN95.  I found that, unlike my linux system,
the "zoom" setting in the zoom raster setup actually changes
the size of the displays.  That was what was causing my final
problem.  Zoom=4 is too small for my system when it is set at
X=Y=11.  Anyone else who used to have an inactive zoom setting
will want to check it.

Have fun with it fellow Swarmites,

Doug Donalson