win95 installation

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: win95 installation
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:06:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

I just installed the Win95 version of Swarm. Cygnuwin32 and Swarm both
reside in my C drive. I followed all the default installation options and
the process went extremely smoothly. Then I went to the Makefile of
heatbugs and assigned "SWARMHOME=c:\Swarm\swarm-1.1". Now comes my
problem. I can't "make" the heatbugs application as it gives me a bunch of
"no such file or directory" errors. Did I make a mistake or did I forget
to provide some other crucial setups? Could someone experienced with
Swarm/win95 illuminate me on the necessary steps to get the canonical apps
working so that I can be sure the program works on my system just like the
way it works on Unix machines. Thanks a lot.

Kerimcan