The D Drive thing with Swarm on Win95

From: Davis, Jon
Subject: The D Drive thing with Swarm on Win95
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:30:05 -0600

OK. First, I have to say I got Swarm, emacs, and a nifty TeX
installation to work really really well together on my win95 laptop
thanks to the discussion that has taken place since swarmfest and the
helpful comments of Marcus and Glen.

But now I'm installing on another machine with almost no room on the C
drive... So, I started the install (both Cygnus and Swarm) on the D
drive (anticipating problems). I followed the discussion thread so far
and I tried Marcus' suggestions re: umount / and mount d:/ /. This
seemed to solve an initial problem in that the Swarm.exe shell now
recognizes the location of the commands in the bin directory (e.g. make
and ls). But, when I type make -C swarm-1.1, I get the following:

(cd src; make all)
make: sh.exe: Command not found
make: *** [all] Error 127

What do I need to change since I know that must be missing something
easy...

BTW, I opened the vars.bat file and made sure that Cygroot and Swarmroot
are pointing to the right place (D:\Cygnus\B19) and (D:\Swarm),
respectively. Thanks for any help you all can provide.