Cygnus gdb problem on Win95

From: Wengui Su
Subject: Cygnus gdb problem on Win95
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:04:30 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I experienced some problem with Cygnus gdb on Win95. I am running gdb within
emacs(actually I couldn't run gdb from bash because the error with main.tcl).
It
seems fine except when I load my program in, it complain some DLL reading
errors(fail to read symbols from the DLLs). By ignoring the warning, I set up
the break point in my program, run it through step, and want to check the
variable values see if it is as expected. some variable value is right, but
some
is unbelievable big. In order to track the problem down, I swith on my Solaris
system, and do the same thing with gdb, the problem disappeared(same version of
program). Anyone there has experience with gdb on Win95, and what the problem
might be.

Wengui Su