Global Tk Interpreter and BLT

From: Kewley, R. CPT SE
Subject: Global Tk Interpreter and BLT
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:33:07 -0500

I am trying to use the Tk interpreter to add some things to the gui of an
application.  I want to know if the Tk interpreter supports all BLT
commands.  I have noticed that the Graph object successfully calls the
"graph" BLT command via the Tk interpreter.  However, when I call the BLT
commands "table" or "tabset" via the Tk interpreter, I get an "unknown
command" error message.  Does the Tk interpreter understand these commands?
If not, is there a way to modify it or use another interpreter (perhaps a
global BLT interpreter) which does?  Thanks in advance for any answers.