Bar Charts

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Bar Charts
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 13:16:34 +0000

I've managed to get a class together that does bar charts rather than
histograms. Together with another class that stores the names of the
colours, this can be used to provide bar charts with configurably
coloured bars. If anyone is interested I'll post the code to the
group. The class has been tested on Swarm 1.2 with Solaris 2.5.

Gary Polhill

--

Macaulay Land Use Research Institute, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen. AB15 8QH
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 318611               Email: address@hidden