Making files

From: Gek Woo Tan
Subject: Making files
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 02:19:18 -0600 (CST)

I'm running Swarm-1.3.1 on Win95.

1)  I am trying to compile the demo applications.  When I type "make", the
computer replied that it cannot find "Makefile.common" and that there are
no rules to make.

2)  Where should I put the demo applications ?  The Web page says a
sibling directory to swarm library directory.  There are several library
directories at different levels in Swarm-1.3.1.  I tried putting it under
"package" and "packages/swarm".  I couldn't compile the applications in
either directory.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Gek Woo

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-- Psalm 37:4

address@hidden
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~g-tan/