Re: swarm-2.0 and tcl/tk 8.2.0

From: Steve Jackson
Subject: Re: swarm-2.0 and tcl/tk 8.2.0
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:36:49 -0700

Hi Marcus,

This is what I did:

I tested and installed the ancillary software in /usr/local.

I  got rid of  *tcl8.0* and *tk8.0* in /usr/local/lib,include,and bin and
made sure that my PATH variable looks in /usr/local/bin before searching
/usr/bin.

Wherever the swarm configure script was looking for versions of  tcl or tk
I added 8.2.

In TclInterp.m I made the small(?) change:

 if (TCL_MAJOR_VERSION >= 8) && (TCL_MINOR_VERSION >= 1)
#define SUBDIR "tcl8.2"
//#define SUBDIR "tcl8.1"
#else
#define SUBDIR "tcl8.0"