Linux PPC R5 and Swarm 2.0

From: DARREN MATTHEW SCHREIBER
Subject: Linux PPC R5 and Swarm 2.0
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone tried installing Swarm 2.0 on a PowerPC/Mac?  I am still
running Swarm in Virtual PC since my neophyte Linux abilities have hobbled
my attempts at getting it going on Linux PPC R5 (aka 1999).  I'm going to
try Swarm 2.0 this weekend, so if anyone has any tips or caveats, I am all
ears.

        Darren