How do I Draw a rectangle, not a square!

From: William S. Shu
Subject: How do I Draw a rectangle, not a square!
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:28:13 +0100

I may be missing something, but the following code (swarm 1.4.1) to draw
a rectangle seems to ignore my y1 coordinate, and computes another so I
obtain a square with size (x1-x0), with top-left positioned at (x0,y0).
(x1,y1) is supposed to be bottom-right.

I suspect some default has been set (to maintain aspect ratio?) which I
can't trace.

Thanks

William.

---[ code
- drawSelfOn: (id <Raster>)r
{
  int x0, y0, x1, y1;
  int xMax, yMax;

    {
      x0 = bLeft.x;
      y0 = bLeft.y;

      x1 = (bLeft.x > tRight.x) ? xMax : tRight.x; // bRight beyond
xMax?
      y1 = (bLeft.y > tRight.y) ? yMax : tRight.y; // tLeft beyond yMax?

      [r rectangleX0: x0 Y0: y0 X1: x1 Y1: y1
  Width: 1 Color: [allModelSwarms[CLST] getAgentSmlColor]];
    }

}