Re:Re: Re-compiling app with 2.0.1: warnings

From: famasce
Subject: Re:Re: Re-compiling app with 2.0.1: warnings
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:18:26 +0200

>If you have the situation where you want to have a function defined
>in a header file, it should be tagged "static" or "static inline" so that
>this won't occur. You'll get duplicates, though.

Ok,this was solved ,but it seems to me that gcc doesn't like anything;now it
warns about a 'function defined but not used'.

>The GCC manual describes
>these issues in detail.
Could you be so kind to tell me in wich paragraph is that treated?I've
looked for it in the GCC manual but I wasn't able to find anything.

Thank you for your infinite patience with me,
Fabio.