drawSelf

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: drawSelf
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:59:47 +0100

        Hi,

I'm using prof.Staeling tutorial. The SimpleObserverBug example give the following error at run time:

*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: swarm_directory_java_ensure_selector(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/java.m, line: 1908
Method `drawSelf' type (address@hidden:0) differs from Swarm method's type
(@address@hidden:4)
*** execution continuing...

I'm using Swarm 2001-03-18; I'm non absolutely sure, but it seems to me that the error wsa not appearing with versione 2001-02-14.

        Pietro