[SWARM] Tagging swarm-support list entries

From: Rene van Egmond
Subject: [SWARM] Tagging swarm-support list entries
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:24:49 -0800

Dear all,

from a newbie swarm user, and member of multiple mailing lists who doesn't
know all of your names by heart yet.
Can we tag our mailing list entries's subject with the [SWARM] tag, so the
email client software can filter them a put them in a dedicated folder?

Just a suggestion but for every one that will tag their email...

Many thanks,

             Drs. Raynier van Egmond
             C3i Strategic Management Consulting LLC.
             <address@hidden>
             Vashon Island (WA) 98707
             USA.