printing lists (java)

From: Matteo Richiardi
Subject: printing lists (java)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:55:21 +0100

Dear listmates,
following a previous advice, I'm sending to you a small code I wrote to
create a
map and "print" it. I've tried to use two methods: the first one follows the
TestIndex example, but still I'm not able to make it work (there is a
conversion problem I would like to know more about...); the second one is an
attempt to use the forEachKey() method. I know there are many things that go
wrong there, any comments from you will be welcomed.

I hope someone will be interested in giving a look at it......
Thanks so much for any help,

Matteo Richiardi