Re: Problem with BatchSwarm

From: Marian Mihalo
Subject: Re: Problem with BatchSwarm
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:44:56 +0200 (CEST)

I think that my initSwarm case is good...here is my main.m code:

#import <simtools.h> // initSwarm()
                     //#import <simtoolsgui/GUISwarm.h>
#import <simtoolsgui.h>
#include <time.h>
#import "BatchSwarm.h"
#import "ObserverSwarm.h"

int main (int argc, const char ** argv)
{
  //  ObserverSwarm * observerSwarm;

  id theTopLevelSwarm;
  time_t t,l;

  l=time(&t);
  printf("time is %ld\n",l);
  initSwarm (argc, argv);
  printf("Starting Chlorella simulation v 6x12(build Mar 20,2001)...\n");
  // swarmGUIMode is set in initSwarm(). It's set to be NO if you typed
  // `bug --batchmode' or `bug -b'. Otherwise, it's set to YES.
  if (swarmGUIMode == YES)
    {
      printf("GUI mode\n");
      theTopLevelSwarm =  [ObserverSwarm createBegin: globalZone];
      SET_WINDOW_GEOMETRY_RECORD_NAME (theTopLevelSwarm);
      theTopLevelSwarm =  [theTopLevelSwarm createEnd];
    }
  else
   {
    // No graphics - make a batchmode swarm (using the key
    // `batchSwarm' from the default lispAppArchiver) and run it.
    printf("Batch mode...looking for parameters file...\n");
    if ((theTopLevelSwarm = [lispAppArchiver getWithZone: globalZone key:
"batchSwarm"]) == nil)
     raiseEvent(InvalidOperation,"Can't find the parameters to create
batchSwarm");
   }
  printf("main>buildObjects...\n");
  [theTopLevelSwarm buildObjects];