Re: JDK... configure: error: Can't find threads?

From: Jan Peters
Subject: Re: JDK... configure: error: Can't find threads?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:55:16 +0200

Hello,

sorry, I forgot:

Paul Johnson wrote:

What kind of computer do you have?

PC (AMD TB 1200), running Slackware Linux 8.1 (besides XP, too)

Which version of swarm do you have?

2.1.1 (which I will have to upgrade due to developing reasons)

What exactly was your configure line?

I just tried ./configure (and I had to find out that no Makefile had been generated)

Why aren't you using jikes as your java compiler?

OK, I will do that.

Are you following along with the SwarmFAQ to do your install?

Yes, indeed. But I still have problems with my CLASSPATH variables for Java, so it seems to me, that this might be the problem.

Thank

Jan