Re: swarm-2002-05-14 compilation error

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Re: swarm-2002-05-14 compilation error
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:08:32 +0200

Hi
Now, I see you are using gcc-3.2 and I don't have a Marcus-style patch for that to make Swarm compile. As far as I know, no Swarmer has announced any workability with 3.2. I still use the patched version of 3.0.4.
In the cc1obj of Gcc 3.1 there are some parts which has been rewritten from the authors, so the Marcus patch do not works.
You can patch only the first two "patch" of objc.diff, but not the others.
I tried to patch the gcc3.1 (since apple correct some problems) and I had some problems, due to the fact that the cc1obj has some errors.
How about doing a little effort to port Swarm with gcc 3.1?
Regards.
                                ALEX