[Swarm-Support] Standalone SWARM apps

From: james.keirstead
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Standalone SWARM apps
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:25:43 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to create a standalone executable of my SWARM model (2.1.1 in
Windows 2000).  In scanning the archives, I found reference to adding a
-static command to gcc so all the libraries are included and it looks
like "make"'s extra flag commands (EXTRACPPFLAGS, EXTRAOBJCFLAGS etc)
should be able to pass "-static" to gcc.  Does anyone know what my
command line should like?  I've tried "make EXTRAOBJCFLAGS=-static" and
some variations but no luck.

Thanks and happy holidays,
James Keirstead