Re: [Swarm-Support] Num of Runs or simulations

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Num of Runs or simulations
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:01:42 -0600

Li An wrote:

Hi Swarm people,
I have a question about if we can set a parameter in java-swarm to control the number of runs? I mean, let the code restart a new run when the current run is done and writes the outcome to a folder..until it reaches the number specified in the code? Thanks, Li

1. Write your code so that the data is saved.
2. Make sure your code accepts command line parameters
3. Use some kind of scripting tool to launch the model over and over, Ted Belding's Drone, my perl script replicator, etc

gotta find my stinking signature file
Paul Johnson