Re: [Swarm-Support] On makefiles...

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] On makefiles...
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:43:27 +0200

        Dear Derek,

        the simplest way to learn Makefile is to read a lot of them, but intepreting them from the bottom to the top.

        The .o dependencies are used to force the compiler to renew the compilation of some pieces of code when other are modified. So you have to include the files that are influenced by the modifications.

        The best, Pietro