[Swarm-Support] List & index

From: Malvina LEpiscopo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] List & index
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:48:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi at all!
In the main cycle of my simulation I must modify in
real time the list on which I am executing the cycle,
adding agents in tail and eliminating of others.
My problem consists in eliminating the agents from the
list, becouse the instruction [index remove] (index is
placed on the element to eliminate) seems that it
removes  the element to eliminate but also the
remaining part of list. I don't know why, i think that
I am mistaking to execute the cycle..
[index remove] removes the element from the list
replacing it with null or physically eliminates the
lease of memory of that object?
Someone can help me?
Malvina.

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!
http://companion.yahoo.it