[Swarm-Support] Cannot access memory 0x2000000

From: 胡小军
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Cannot access memory 0x2000000
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:44:00 +0800

hi,
I made a experiment model to sweep parameters.But sometimes,after several models
run,the experSwarm will stop for some error.I used gdb to trace the error:
cannot access memory 0x2000000
Could some one tell me what is that?

This error did not always happen.Sometimes, the experSwarm could run dozens of
models.But if the time length of each model is extended, for example, from 100
steps to 500 steps, the experSwarm might stop for error for 2 or 3 models.The
experswarm sometimes fails to start a new model.And the error is the same:
cannot
access memory 0x2000000.The model is not very small. Each model needs about 1
or 2
hours to finish 500 steps.

Could someone help me?
Sorry for my bad expression!