[Swarm-Support] Swarm RMI

From: Mervin Chan
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm RMI
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:36:57 +0800

I have been trying to implement a Swarm simulation with RMI capabilities. I wish to be able to pass messages between
two concurrent Swarm Simulations in two different processes/JVM.

My Swarm Simulation (serial version) is completed and running. My question is, in order to 'pass messages' between Swarm Simulations, do I make my modelswarm a server? or should I make every agent a seperate server?

Does anyone know which approach I should go?