Re: [Swarm-Support] Information

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Information
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 13:54:53 -0500

I think the SwarmFaq is supposed to address those questions.

If you use Linux, and you want to use a free one, choose Fedora Core because I make RPMs for that. I hope someday to buy the RH Enterprise Linux, but just resist paying. You could use Mandrake or Suse, I know people who have made them work in the past. About one year ago, a Suse user gave me an account on his system and I built RPMs for him, so I know it can be done.

pj

Fabrizio Stupino wrote:
Hi to everybody,

I’m a newbie of swarm,so I’ve decided asking you some support. I should install swarm for the first time, does exitst an howto that helps me the installation?

Do you suggest any tricks to improve and quickly configure this tool

Which linux distribution do you think is better for swarm?

Thanks for all support that you‘ll give

Best Regards

Fabrizio