Re: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that

From: Physician
Subject: Re: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that!?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:21:31 +0100

Hello Alex,

i just installed swarm 2.2. After installing the java files and some settings
(thanks to Pietro Terna - really informative site, although i don't speak
italian) i got it running again.
The same error occurs. The 'objective c message' is printed and after that the
program ist terminated by the runtime - the illegal memory read is not
mentioned any more.
Last time windows reported this (illegal memory read) through a popup window.
Now it might be catched by the SDK.

The message i' d be pleased to get some information is:

/src/swarm/src/defobj/FArguments.m:437 - *FArguments(c) _setReturnType:*

Again the * is a square bracket.

With best regards, Seb