[Swarm-Support] Swarm in Linux + Parallelization in Swarm

From: Venkatesh Pranesh Mysore
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm in Linux + Parallelization in Swarm
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:59:56 -0400

Hi,

Has anybody recently tried installing Swarm on redHat Linux ? (using
http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.2x_RH9.0/ )
During the RPMs installation, I get the message "RedHat Linux Disc 2
required for installation. Please insert.". Since I do not have the CD,
I am not able to proceed. Any suggestions ?

Secondly, for performance statistics purposes, I am trying to see how
Swarm simulations support parallelization in code. Can somebody refer me
to any relevant Swarm libraries ?

Thanks.
-Venkat

NYU Bioinformatics Group