[Swarm-Support] Swarm and opteron machines II

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm and opteron machines II
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:40:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi dear all,

We are trying to install swarm on an AMD opteron machine (SUSE 9.2 installed,
but we have previously succeed on this Linux version). And after ./configure,
which runs fine, on the make step we get this error message:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [findImp] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/src/swarm-2.2/tools'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/src/swarm-2.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does any one know where the problem could be?

Many thanks in advance,
David