[Swarm-Support] Three questions (EVO, evolution, gmane)

From: Webb Sprague
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Three questions (EVO, evolution, gmane)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:58:00 -0700

1.  Does anyone know what happened to the EVO code and project?  The
omicrongroup website is not findable, etc.

2.  We are looking for evolutionary swarm code, in which critters are
born, die, and pass on mutated genetics.  We are also interested in
groupings of critters that don't depend on a "geographic" (2d cell)
model.  Does anyone know of code to base our models on?  I couldn't
find anything in the apps, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

3.  Could I put this list on gmane?  (http://gmane.org) -- it would be
a nice way to search etc.

Cheers,