Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm Suppport for Exceptions

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm Suppport for Exceptions
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:28:06 -0700

durga bhavani wrote:
Attached is the file which has observer,model and start
Can you please take a look at these files at your convience
Unfortunately, I can't because they aren't complete (e.g. no "Leader" class), and even if I did, I don't have time to sort through the details of your model. However, I can help if you make a minimal test case.