[Swarm-Support] Help Needed for using Eclipse IDE with java swarm

From: kumar
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help Needed for using Eclipse IDE with java swarm
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:58:17 -0600

Hi

 I am kumar a graduate student . I am trying to run Java swarm with
Eclipse IDE and as i hit the run button in IDE it is giving me the
error message as

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
        at mouse.StartMousetrap.main(StartMousetrap.java:12)

could you please help me in identifying the problem ??

please look into this problem as soon as possible

 i will be waiting for ur reply

                                                                 thanx
                                                                     kumar