Re: [Swarm-Support] Compile problem

From: Martin Weise
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Compile problem
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:52:28 +0200

> Strange, did you start from a fresh source tree?  Perhaps you initially
> compiled the .el files with xemacs or such and the compiled versions
> (.elc) were not compatible with your new Emacs installation.

Yes, I started from a new clean tree.
I even tried it with a self compilation of cc-mode 5.31.3, but this
did not wor, too.

Maybe the problem is, that I did not compile the emacs with the gcc, but with
the cc of solaris, as I did not get it managed to compile emacs with the
installed gcc.

Regards
 Martin Weise