Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm java support

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm java support
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:52:32 +0200

Hi
Ok, I did a recompile with shared libs, but the next error I get, when trying to
start jHeatbugs is :

javaswarm StartHeatbugs

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
        at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

I had a similar problem with my Os X.
After a week-end of attempts, I found that the reason was that the Java developer kit was not installed.
Hope this help.
Regards.
                                ALEX
--
Qualora questo messaggio fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore, vogliate
cortesemente darcene notizia a mezzo e-mail address@hidden e distruggere