Re: [Swarm-Support] Compile Problems with Fedora Core 5

From: Crile Doscher
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Compile Problems with Fedora Core 5
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:07:00 +1200

Thanks Paul,
  I've installed libXpm-devel from:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/

(for those who might be looking for it in future - Xpm is there as well.) Also installed hdf5 and hdf5-devel from:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/i386/

and now everything's compiling - nice to see those heatbugs again. To answer your question, I've been installing using 'yum localinstall' rather than with rpm (I've been having trouble getting rpm through a proxy server but that's another story...) and didn't set any options other than what was absolutely needed; definitely didn't set 'nodeps'. There were no dependency error messages returned when it installed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Johnson" <address@hidden>